Every January, members of his church, other faithful out of it and many Nigerians look forward with enthusiasm to the prophesies of Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, General Overseer (worldwide), of the Redeemed Christian Church of God(RCCG). Such range from the economy, individual lives, the Body of Christ generally, politics in Nigerian to politics among nations. In fact, his critics will always wait to record and, if possible, punch holes in them at the end of the year, especially if, in their perception, the seer fails to hit the bull’s eye.
However, Adeboye surprised not a few this year when he did not release his prophesies in his usual manner. He actually knocked shoes off the feet of cynics! This year, he released his messages in a coded form.
Adeboye explained that he adopted the approach because 2019 is an election year and he would not want politicians to latch unto his words and give them savage twists to satisfy their own end.
Below are the coded prophesies of Adeboye:
“As the year was running to an end; as usual I sought the face of the Lord that Father, what is the New Year going to be like.
And then we have a little problem. The little problem is that in Nigeria, this is the Election Year and anything I say will be twisted by who? By the Politicians!
So Lord I want to know what the New Year is going to be like and yet am afraid that if you tell me, and I tell them it will be twisted.
Oh thank God for God.
It is a Good Thing to be close to God. I beg you this year 2019 be close to Him.
So the Lord reminded me and say that is no problem. He remembered when at the table – The Last Supper I had with my disciples. When I said that one of them will betray me.
And they were asking me who will do it. And Peter beckoned to John the Beloveth and say: You ask Him, He will tell you. And John asked Him. And I told John that I won’t mention his name but I will take a little bread, put it in the stew and put it in his mouth.
He (God) said to me that we can see talk in codes.
… So codes.
Glory be to God!
The following therefore are the Year 2019 Prophesies:
1. FOR INTERNATIONAL SCENE:
Joel 2:28-32 KJV
28. And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
29. And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.
30. And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.
31. The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the Lord come.
32. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the Lord hath said, and in the remnant whom the Lord shall call.
2. FOR NIGERIA:
Lamentations 3:22-23 KJV
22. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.
23. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.
… So those of us who are already praying for God to be Merciful continue your Prayers as you are on the right track.
3. FOR INDIVIDUALS
Isaiah 3:10-11 KJV
10. Say ye to the righteous, that it shall be well with him : for they shall eat the fruit of their doings.
11. Woe unto the wicked! it shall be ill with him : for the reward of his hands shall be given him.
4. And since everything is in codes: FOR RCCG:
So you cannot say Adeboye said. You can only say “It is Written”.
… Glory be to God – Hallelujah!!!”