Three people have been confirmed dead in Sunday’s suicide bomb attack in Maiduguri, Borno State.
Two blasts had occurred early in the morning near the Old MEPA office said not to be far from the Maiduguri Monday market.
A personnel of the local vigilante called Civilian-JTF, involved in the rescue and evacuation of victims of the blasts, confirmed the death to journalists.
“So far, three persons are dead,” Alhaji Danbatta told journalists on phone.
“It was a suicide bomb attack, we are trying to ascertain the actual number of those injured in the hospital now,” he added.