Adeboye, in his prophesies for 2016 at the Cross Over Service of the church on Thursday night, warned that a new sexually transmitted disease will emerge during the year.
He also said that socio-economic issues in the country would get worse before they improve.
- Other prophesies published on his website include:Things are likely to get tougher, before they get better, but things will definitely get better before the year ends.
- What He (God) started last year, he will finish this year, provided we don’t rejoice too soon.
- Natural disasters, floods, fires, earthquakes, are likely to get progressively worse, until governments realise that these are part of divine judgment against those who have unholy laws. If governments will repent of disdaining Christ and his church, He will help them win the fight against terrorism.
- A major war will be averted this year.
- Some families will trace the beginning of their generational blessings to this year.
- Some will obtain help from unexpected sources.
- Grateful hearts will have more causes to be grateful.
- For many, the pendulum of life will generally be on the upward swing.
- A chosen few will receive blessings so large they can hardly contain them.
Source: The Nation