By Patrick Aigbokhan
The house of Senate President Bukola Saraki in Maitama, Abuja was gutted by fire in the early hours of Friday, but no casualty was recorded.
It was gathered; some residents in the sprawling edifice raised alarm when they noticed a heavy smoke inside the gymnasium of the Senate President.
An eye witness said that the attention of the officials of the fire service was drawn to the incident around 10:05am and that they quickly mobilised themselves there to put the fire under control.
Mr. Yusuph Olaniyonu, Special Adviser to the Senate President on Media and Publicity, who confirmed the incident, said the fire was caused by an electric spark from one of the air conditioners in the gymnasium of his principal.
The Socio-Economic Rights and Accountability Project(SERAP) has asked President Muhammed Buhari to probe what is …
A female student of the Abia State University who was kidnapped on Wednesday has regained …